Niagara Framework - comprehensive providing of control
It is a designation for software and hardware solutions developed by Tridium providing comprehensive control and supervision of home, commercial or industrial automation.
The main advantages are:
- Connectivity to various interfaces and repositories, e.g. XML, OPC, ActiveX, MySQL, oBix.
- Ability to add custom software drivers written in Java for additional communication protocols.
- Integration of alarms and notifications - alerting the user to defined events with a link to history and communication means (telephone or e-mail server).
- Cooperation with Oracle hotel systems - API connectivity.
- Surveillance can be extended with IP cameras or entire DVRs.
- Support for diverse systems, including voice assistants.
- All software is OS independent - works reliably on both Microsoft Windows and Linux distributions.
iNELS and Niagara Framework
Various iNELS controllers can be connected to the Niagara Framework through the presence of software drivers. TCP / IP allows all requests to be transmitted over ASCII (CU3-0xM) or indirectly via the JSON API (eLAN-RF-003). The framework also includes the presence of an MQTT driver to establish communication with devices from iNELS Air. Our company is an exclusive distributor of Tridium hardware and software, including basic technical support for the combination of iNELS and Niagara Framework.