iNELS new glass touch panel: A best in class experience
Product at a glance
- Glass touch controllers with symbols GSB3-40, GSB3-60 and GSB3-90 are part of a comprehensive range of glass iNELS control units and can be advantageously used in all projects for example as a part of the guest room management system (GRMS).
- GSB3-40 is equipped with four, GSB3-60 six and GSB3-90 nine touch buttons whose functions can easily modify by the software
- Glass touch controllers with symbols GSB3-40/S, GSB3-60/S and GSB3-90/S are part of a comprehensive range of glass iNELS control units and can be advantageously used in all projects for example as a part of guest room management system (GRMS).
- GSB3-40/S is equipped with four, GSB3-60/S six and GSB3-90/S nine touch buttons whose functions can easily be modified by the software. Engraving of symbols is possible upon request.
- The glass touch controllers are equipped with an integrated temperature sensor. It is also equipped with analog-to-digital input (AIN/DIN), which can be used to connect potential-free contact or external temperature sensor TC/TZ (for example temperature measurement of the floor).
- Advantages over conventional switches/buttons are saving space, signaling the state of any system output, the ability to measure humidity and temperature as well as the ability to connect external buttons or detectors.
- Each button can control any actuator (appliance) in the system. Also, you can assign each button a different function or macro (set of functions). It is therefore possible to use one button to control several appliances at once.
- The glass touch panel is a design component of the iNELS system and is available in elegant black and white versions.
- Individual symbols can be illuminated in one of seven colors - red, green, blue, yellow, pink, turquoise and white.
- GSB3 are designed for mounting into an installation box. All versions are in the size of the module (94x94 mm) from the line of luxury switches.
- In addition to all the features in symbol models, The glass touch controllers in the SBP/SWP version are equipped with a proximity sensor, which can light up the symbols by approaching the unit to approx. 0.25 m.
- Increased touch sensitivity.
- Enhanced Design
- Reduced costs
- With symbol and non-symbol options.
- SBP/SWP version with a proximity sensor, which can light up the symbols by approaching the unit to approx. 0.25 m
Here is the comparison of features of the existing product and the new one:
|Parameters||GSB3 series (existing)||GSB series (New)|
|Temperature measuring:||YES, built-in thermo sensor||YES, built-in thermo sensor|
|Scope and accuracy of temp. measuring:||0 to +55°C; 0,3°C from the range||0 to +55°C; 0,3°C from the range|
|The number of control buttons:||4, 6, 8||4, 6, 9|
|Inputs:||2x AIN/DIN||1x AIN/DIN|
|Resolution:||according to the settings, 10 bits||according to the settings, 10 bits|
|External temperature sensor:||
yes, the connection between AIN1/DIN1, GND and AIN2/DIN2, GND
|yes, the connection between AIN1/GND and AIN2|
|Type of ext. sensor:||TC/TZ (-20°C to +120 °C)||TC/TZ (-20°C to +120 °C)|
|Temperature measurement accuracy:||0,5 °C from the range||0,5 °C from the range|
|Light sensor:||Yes||Yes, only in SWP and SBP option|
|Indications:||Pair of LEDs (red, green)||Individual buttons can be any one of the backlight colors - RGB|
|Number of LED:||4, 6, 8||4, 6, 9|
The product is available for sale on June 1st week. The product price is available in the latest price list and comes with a warranty of 5 years. We have also included some images of the product to help you visualize its design and functionality.
If you have any further questions or would like to learn more about the product, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you soon.